Skull Base Surgery
Are your friends or children complaining you have hearing loss?
Do you use your mobile phone a lot? It might be a good idea to get your hearing checked.
Does your child sleep with his or her mouth open?
Is your child watching TV with high volume?
Maybe a hearing check will identify possible solutions.
Does someone in your family complain about ear discharge?
Capabilities at the ENT Center in St Thomas Hospital include:
- Micro Ear Surgery to treat conditions like Deafness, Discharging Ear, Nerve Paralysis and Perforation.
- Advanced Endoscopic Procedures and Sinus Surgery for Nasal Polyposis and CSF Rhinorrhea.
Other available procedures include
- Optic Nerve Decompression
- DCR for the treatment of Ephiphora or excessive tearing of the eyes.
- Tonsillectomy & Adenoidectomy
In collaboration with the Maxillofacial Department, the ENT Center also participates in Plastic Surgery including Rhinoplasty, Cleft Palate/ Cleft Lip Repair. Hearing loss could sometimes be the reason behind a child doing poorly at school or be a contributor to accidental injury to older loved ones.
Be Sensible; Keep all your senses and Thyroid in good working order. It could save you from a wide variety of downstream health complications.
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Endoscopic pituitary Surgery
- Endoscopic Repair of csf rhinorrhoea
- Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
- Endoscopic Dacryocystorhinostomy
- Endoscopic Adenoidectomy
- Endoscopic skull base surgery
- OTOMICRO SURGERY (Surgery for Deafness)
- Cochlear Implant Surgery
- MICRO LARYNGEAL SURGERY
- Vocal Cord Lesions
- Phono Surgery (Voice Restoration Surgeries)
- HEAD & NECK SURGERIES
- Septoplasty Rhinoplasty
- Tonsillectomy, Adenoidectomy
- Uvulopalatopharygoplasty / UPPP (Surgery for Snoring)
- Paediatric ENT surgeries